Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guess who's mama has her all packed and ready to go?

That'd be this cutie's mama!


It's all there. I think we might need a bigger suitcase though!



It only weighs 28 pounds... and we can have 50 pounds per bag, so while we're at Grandmoo's and PawPaw's (my parents) next weekend, I'll see if they have a bigger one for Zoe. We're taking lots of gifts for Holt Korea and a couple care packages for other babies too, so we'll fill 'em up!

Come on EP approval and a TRAVEL CALL! This mama needs all 3 of her babies under the tree this year!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of pink! Yea for little girls and all their frills:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait until I get to do that!! AND I can not wait to see you go! ;) I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a BIG suitcase. Let me know if you wanna borrow it. I can bring it to thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need bigger, you are going to shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting!
    I found your blog through the Holt International forums and am looking forward to following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being so close to getting your baby girl! I'm a high school friend of Amy O'mara's and our family is also adopting from South Korea. I LOVE the pics of your kiddos- my favorite is Zoe holding the picture of her brothers. It's so wonderful that these babies get to see pictures of their family while they are waiting to come home. Looking forward to seeing the end of this portion of the journey for your family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete