Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gotta love a good bargain!

So yesterday, several of us mommies got together with our clothes ready for consignment (the sale is a little over a week away). We dragged in boxes of clothes and dug through each others' piles of clothes. This was the first time I could shop on the "girls" side, so I did! Check out this loot! Yes, 90% of it is Gymboree, cause that's how these mamas roll!



No, we do not have a placement yet, but we are believing God for a baby. We have only applied for a girl and let's face it, all kids need 2T, 3T and 4T and if our baby is bigger than some of the clothes when she gets here, I'll consign them and get my money back. So after hours of eating (God bless the Pioneer Woman and her Sleepin' In Omelette!), socializing, eating some more and digging through piles of adorable kids clothes: I walked away with 12 outfits, 1 skirt, a sun hat and the cutest zebra-print bathing suit (EVER) with matching sunglasses and Becky is throwing in the matching flip-flops to boot! Well, sweet girl, wherever you are, whenever you get here: you'll be one sassy-dressed-sister! Check out this cute bathing suit and shades. :)


Today I dropped Andrew off at preschool and had decided I was coming home to work on consignment, but Buffy twisted my arm to go to Kohl's and boy am I glad I did! I hit the clearance racks (from winter) and walked away with a pile of adorableness for a whopping $22. Not too bad for 2 nice Christmas dresses, 4 things from OshKosh's polar fleece line , a shirt and some leggings. 8 pieces for $22, now that is what I call clearance! The nicest dress was priced $44 and I got it for $8. Here are a couple pictures of today's hot finds!


I love, love, love shoppin' ahead. Now I gotta stop until I know when this baby is getting here. I'm off to clear some space in the closet! ~paula

No comments:

Post a Comment