Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teach Me Something Tuesday is cancelled this week...

I just don't have it in me today. I've been stalking my e-mail for my acceptance paperwork and stalking the FedEx man for our legals, but no such luck yet. We've also been working hard getting the school room ready for the fall... school begins in 20 days and I am pooped.

I'm trying not to let this steal my joy. I'm praying for patience, I'm trusting God and waiting on His perfect timing and yet my heart says: 'easy for you to say; my baby is on the other side of the Earth and no one seems to be in a hurry except me'.

I promise to post as soon as we have some papers! Hopefully that day will be tomorrow. Keep praying my sweet prayer warriors!


1 comment:

  1. Bring it back! The wait for your goodies is now over, thank goodness! Can't wait to see what next Tuesday brings!

    ReplyDelete