Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Power of Your Name

This song really speaks to my heart's cry. I wake up with this song in my head. I cry every time I hear it. Some people don't understand why we choose to do what we do (particularly adopt a child when we could have another child biologically if we wanted), but we want to be His hands and feet. We want to see this world changed through Jesus Christ. Our lives have been changed by The Only One who can change lives and we are blessed that He chose a beautiful baby girl in Korea for our family. We will never be the same. Lord, we will go where you send us; may we raise children who love Him enough to say, "here am I, send me!" ~Paula


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this song! I pray that we raise children that go where He wants the to go too! That serve Him in a mighty way & follow Him with their whole heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this post made me cry! I'm praying God will give you peace and patience as you wait for the day Zoe is in your arms. AND that through all of this you will be blessed with a greater understanding of His love for you!

    ReplyDelete