Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Card Making and a Care Package

I have a friend who is heading to Korea soon, so I sent her a package to take to Zoe. I gathered up 3 new fall outfits and 2 new pairs of pajamas, some teething toys and some snacks. I got the idea to have the boys make a card for Zoe to include in there too. Well, let's just say it didn't go as planned, after one child drew a picture of himself spanking his booty and one slip of the marker that looked like a male body part in between his legs, I was ready to draw the stinkin' card myself. Finally, the card was finished and out the door with other goodies for our little sister.

Oh, Zoe, I'm sorry, but your brothers are ALL BOY! It's just you and me sister and we'll try to put up with them. We are excited for you to come home. Robert said he will rock you to sleep. Andrew said he "will not play with Barbie dolls!", but he already goes in your room and plays with your baby dolls, so we know that's not true. See you soon sweet girl! Love you bunches and bunches! ~mommy

2 comments:

  1. Too funny, I know mine will be one of those all boys...it is starting already. I cannot believe you have been waiting 7 months!!! I bet is feels like 7 years!! Here's to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about the Haiti thing throwing you off. It switched right around the time I was busy calling NVC last year. I called twice a day a couple times. (no reason, but to double check and clarify, things don't change during our day) I used to remember who I was talking to operator wise and then hung up if it was the same person twice in a row. Only happened once. But I had heard of someone being given the speech from an opporator they talked to twice in one day, Didn't want to hear that speech. lol There are like 12 people answering phones from what I learned. So chances were slim to get the same person twice, but it happens sometimes. lol

    ReplyDelete