Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I think we're STUCK!

Still no word on our I-600; we still haven't been assigned to an officer that we know of... URG!!! Thank you, US Government for your cashing of our (almost $900) check in a timely manner, yet you can't manage to move our paperwork any further than that! I can just hear them now: 'quick, open those envelopes and put all the checks in this pile and just stick their papers in a pile over there'.
And still no word on our EP submission/approval. I'm guessing we've already been submitted, but just haven't been notified. Oh, LORD, please do not let Korea run out of EP's before we get approval.

So needless to say, I feel like we are "stuck". No movement for several weeks and boy, is it frustrating! I feel like I am on the brink of crazy-town and I'm quickly approaching being a full-fledged CRAZY LADY!

In other news, Zoe just turned 10 months and she took her first 2 steps last weekend. I immediately said "um, she needs to sit back down!"; I'm not ready for her to walk yet!!!

My "Oh Snap!" baby carrier came this weekend while we were at Family Camp. It'll be so good for she and I to be snuggled together getting that one on one contact, eye contact and for her to hear my voice so closely. We have been told time and time and time again that a carrier is one of the best things for her attachment. I have a feeling it'll be PRICELESS in Seoul alone, but I know we'll get lots of use out of it when we get home too. It's way cute and I can't wait to have Zoe in it... it'll be even cuter.

Alright folks, I gotta go educate my kiddos! If you see my EP submission or my 1600 approval, send them home and tell them mama is pacing the floors waiting for them!!!
~Paula

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see sweet Zoe riding around in the carrier!!!!
    And comon' EP submission.... and i600!!! Sheesh, we got a baby girl to bring home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I am praying daily for you to hear something. We waited and waited for word on our EP...and finally after bugging our SW to death, she emailed Korea and found out we were submitted over a month before. Hugs to you my friend...and lots of prayers :)

    ReplyDelete