Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting Zoe's Room Ready for our Korean Princess

Well, the title says it all. I know the real reason you're here is for the pictures, so here they are.
I would like to say a BIG thank you to Buffy for coming over to help put the crib together and other details that I didn't have to do alone.
AND a HUGE thanks to the talented Cassandra Senter for coming to paint the beautiful murals in Zoe's room. What an amazing gift to our family and for Zoe. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
God has blessed us with wonderful people in our lives and we are so thankful to God for each and every one of them!

Without further ado, here's Zoe's room so far!

white shelf with a few toys
Zoe's closet
Zoe's crib (we don't have her mattress yet)
Zoe's door (the letters I cut from adhesive vinyl)
Zoe's beautiful mural... this is our "girly" take on a Korean Palace. Cassandra is so amazingly talented. It's even better than I imagined.
That is Zoe's Korean name in the window of the palace
The mural again... b/c I LOVE IT so much!
Zoe Grace painted above her crib

No comments:

Post a Comment