Friday, October 8, 2010

No News.

Still haven't heard anything on our EP. I have nothing but tears. Please pray that we hear of our EP submission and approval soon. Without it, Zoe can't come home and I'm (we're) getting weary! This makes no sense to me. None. At. All. WHY the hold-up? These are babies who are already matched with families and coming home anyway, why continue to keep them there? It's not what is best for the child. It is not what is best for the family and it can't be what is best for Korea since they have to continue to care for them and we all know that isn't cheap.

I am weary. Really weary. I'm worn out. There is a fear that Korea will run out of EPs and we have to wait until January... I just want my girl home. Like now.

We're asking our friends and family to pray.

~paula

2 comments:

  1. Paula-
    You don't know me but we are also waiting on our EP from Korea for our little girl too! We are using Holt International and haven't heard anything either. I would love to talk to you sometime...I came across your blog from another person's blog...you know "blogland!" I just read this post and feel EXACTLY the same way...it would be so great to talk to someone who is in our shoes and knows what we are going through. Please email me if you get a chance so we can talk more. I would really appreciate it.
    Amy O'Mara
    amyomara@comcast.net

    www.ourgodisincontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Same boat here.... it's exhausting sometimes. On edge all day long from the "wait". Try to hang in there mamma, there's a few of us who are all in the same boat, who know exactly how you feel! Praying for all of us right now. This is the hardest wait, by far! Try to keep the faith, that it's God's timing.... :)

    ReplyDelete