Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Embassy Appearance

THEY SEE HER PICTURE!

When I called the National Visa Center yesterday morning, I heard the words "oh, I see her picture" and "she is a beautiful baby" from the man on the other end of the phone. I've read where others have been here before, but nothing prepared me for that moment. I wanted to jump through the phone and see that picture for myself.

He comfirmed that Zoe made her Embassy Appearance, so add that with today's Visa Physical and all they need to do is send put those documents in the file (Packet 3 or P3) and send it back. It could already be back at this point for all we know.

We are thinking we could receive our travel call as early as tomorrow! EEK! I thought we might not ever make it to this point.

I'm up to my ears in laundry... trying to keep it all clean so when THE CALL comes, I can throw it in the suitcases bound for Korea!

We are at the finish line now! I think we're a little excited!

Zoe, we're coming baby girl!

7 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! It's finally here! I'm doing the dance of joy for you---Zoe, Momma's coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and your family. This has been a long time coming! You are so very close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close, Paula....tearing up over here! God is faithful! SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you ready to start a new chapter? I can understand the wondering if you'd ever make it thing! So happy for you and that sweet little girl Zoe! Now come on TC!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Paula! So excited for you! It really is getting close!!!!

    ReplyDelete