Thursday, December 2, 2010

EP APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Do you know how long I've waited to post those words??? Almost 8 months. It's been almost 8 months since we saw our girl's face for the first time... and we are so close to having her home now!

This was THE. BIGGEST. STEP. and it is done. Good thing too b/c I was getting WEARY! I think I had a tantrum-fit this morning over the EP situation and how WRONG I think it is that they limit them when these babies are already released for international adoption and matched with families. We got the word this afternoon that it was approved yesterday (12/1/2010).

So, we made it. Now we just need to wrap up all the little things here at the end and sit back and wait for that TRAVEL CALL!

What a wonderful day!!!
~paula
"Oh give thanks to the LORD for He is good; for his lovingkindness is everlasting!" ~Psalm 107:1

9 comments:

  1. PAULA!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I'm crying with excitement for you and your family! SO WONDERFUL :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so, so excited to hear this news today!!! Bless you and your family and sweet Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!! I am overwhelmed with joy for you and your family lady! It's finally happening! Can you believe it? So awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures of you and sweet Zoe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I'm so happy for you! I wonder if you'll have her home by Christmas?

    I can't remember if I've commented on your blog before, although I subscribed a little while back. So sorry if I already told you this...But I have daughters the same age as your sons, and we are adopting a boy from Korea! Oh and we home school. :-) So I had to subscribe, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What a great early Christmas present!! Hope she's home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tears of joy for you and your family. Yay!!!!!!! Shout EP as loud as you can. Your little gift from God is coming home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah!!! i can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sign your boys are holding. ^__^

    ReplyDelete