Friday, December 3, 2010

Let's Get Physical, Physical...

GREAT! Now I have an Olivia Newton John song in my head!

Okay, enough with that, Zoe's VISA PHYSICAL has been scheduled for December 8th! That's next Wednesday! (which really will fall on our Tuesday.)

She's going to bop on down to see the doctors and show them what a big girl she is! Let's pray we get a nice doctor who does NOT request that we sign a Class B Waiver (it's just a form saying we know exactly all about her health and every little thing; which we do, so don't waste our time!)!!! The Class B waiver could hold us up about 1 week and we don't have that week to waste, so let's get on with it, shall we?

Mama needs that baby girl to wear this dress this Christmas. (Zulily $25!)


It's going to show up at my doorstep next week, so having a baby to put it on would be nice.

Basically this is it. Once they finish up that Visa Physical, that packet of papers (P3) will be sent back to the Embassy (it was logged out September 30th, so I'm sure they're ready to have that back... it's about time) and she'll have her Visa Interview. I know that sounds like a lot, but this stuff all happens REALLY FAST here at the end and now that the ball is rolling, we're praying that it just keeps us rolling us through to the end.

Basically, we're estimating that we could get a Travel Call anywhere from next Friday 12/10, perhaps 12/15 (which several friends are predicting since it's 1 week from the visa physical) or maybe 12/22 (IF we need a class B waiver, we think this could be our date!).

All this excitement is really getting to me. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, but this ride is about to end and the REAL RIDE begins... being a mommy to 3!

Keep praying friends! We're almost there!

~Paula


6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! This is awesome, awesome! And she WILL wear her dress, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! She could wear it off the plane when you meet family, etc. too!!!
    Congrats
    -Elfkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dress! I'm hanging on your every post P! Can't wait to see EVERYTHING! Congrats and best of luck and lets see Zoe get home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an adorable dress, it'll look much better with your little princess in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really, really hope for your sake that she does not need a Class B waiver. That definitely held things up for us. Our daughter had her VP on March 28 and I was just sure she'd be home for Easter. Like you, I had a dress all picked out. I was devastated when she didn't make it home for my favorite holiday. But you know what? She wore the dress for Mother's Day! So if Sloan can't wear it for Christmas, she will DEFINITELY wear it for Valentine's Day. Don't let it get you down if she's not here by Christmas, but I am praying hard for you that she is!

    ReplyDelete